Country of Origin: –
- DYLON SOS COLOUR RUN turns back the clock on most colour run disasters, restoring fabrics to their former glory. Its pH balanced COLOURSAFE formula means colours, whites and delicate like wool and silk can be treated together safely with beautifully fresh results.
How to Use:
- Add contents of both sachets directly to drum, ( Do not add contents to the soap dispenser drawer).
- Run a 40c (synthetic mixes) or 60c (cottons) long wash cycle.
- For top loading machines choose the lowest water level that covers the garments.
- Fill container or sink with enough warm (40c) to hot water (60c) to cover the item sufficiently allowing enough room for agitation.
- Add contents of one sachet & stir thoroughly, then add the items to be treated.
- Agitate by hand – you may leave them to soak while stirring regularly for one hour.
- Rinse thoroughly, wash with detergent and dry as usual.
- Always treat colour runs when they are fresh.
- Do not use economy or pre-wash cycles in front or top loading machine.
- Colour ‘ stains’ that apear in patches are a direct transfer of concentrated dye i.e. ‘spot dyeing’ and could permanently ‘colour stain; synthetics.
- Not always effective on fabrics containing nylon, Lycra or elastane.
- Polyester should be washed at a maximum of 40c ( warm water temperature)
- Strong discolouration may need second treatment.
- If you use fabric softener, please warm wash with detergent the item for treatment prior to using Color Run Remover.
- Dylon S.O.S Colour Run is also ideal for reviving dull whites and coloureds. These should be treated separately though from items affected by colour runs.