Suitable for: Advance Level
* Laying out pattern & cutting the fabrics
* Introduction to using waterproof fabrics
* Sewing the elasticated interior pouches
* Sewing the interior zippered pouch
* Installing plastic base for the Flexi Pouch
* Please arrive 5 mins before the scheduled time.
**This workshop includes usage of sewing machines.
***Sample projects shown are for illustration purpose only.
** Min. 4 students to start a workshop.
You will need to bring to class:-
A. Your own materials
1. Waterproof fabric for the external fabric – 45cm x 55cm. The sample is made with waterproof fabric from SMHCraft’s pre-cut Sanrio waterproof fabric 18” x 22”. SMH has other pre-cut prints. Their waterproof fabric also comes in rolls.
2. Thin water resistance lining fabric – 1/2 yard (45cm) length x fabric width (minimum 112cm). The sample is made from SMHCraft’s fabric called Nylon/Dyed Taffeta.
3. Thread & bobbin(s) for the sewing machine. Bring your thread colour(s) for the outer fabric and the lining fabric.
4. Elastic. 7mm wide elastic x 45cm long. The sample is made from SMHCraft’s item code 7042 8C W&A Elastic White.
5. Zippers -You will need two zippers. One 20cm for the interior zippered pouch. One 50cm zipper for the main pouch, preferably able to take out the pulley. Note: The sample is made from SMHCraft’s item 1m zipper tape (YKK4VS Chain #512, 1 meter) and 2 tabs compatible with the zipper tape.
6. I will provide you with the plastic sheet.
B. Your own sewing tools. The sewing instructor will forward you the list.
There are no reviews yet.