Country of Origin: Made in Japan
Size: 1.5cm x 1.2m
- The Kawaguchi Easy Needle Threader is the perfect tool for threading your needles for all hand sewing and embroidery projects.
- It works with most thin and thick needles, and threads all your needles with the simple click of one button.
- There is also a thread cutter on the right side of the needle threader.
The bottom of the needle threader also has an attached magnetic tool to conveniently pick up pins and needles.
How to Use:
1. Insert your needle into the correct notch for thin or thick needle (with needle hole facing downwards)
2. Insert your thread into the slot beside the notch
3. Press the black button in the middle
4. Once you see the thread appearing on the right or left side of the notch, pull the ends 5 – 10cm
5. Remove the needle from the notch