Suitable for: Advanced Level
- Understand the different parts of the fabrics to form backpack.
- Sewing curve edges.
- Measure and cut canvas webbing, and position attachment to bag.
- Sewing gusseted pockets with curve edge and precise attachment to backpack.
- Technique in sewing with 3 pieces of fabric bag style.
- Technique in sewing bag with metal frame insert.
- Sewing with bulky and thick layers of fabric.
- Technique in reducing bulky corners.
* This workshop inclusive of all materials & usage of sewing machines.
**Sample projects are for illustration purpose only. Actual fabrics may vary.