Country of Origin: Made in U.S.A.
- Lite Soft Stretch: 5/8 inches (width) x 10 yards (length) roll
- Ultra Soft Stretch: 5/8 inches (width) x 10 yards (length) roll
- HeatnBond Lite Soft Stretch is a sewable, lightweight iron-on web adhesive whereas HeatnBond Ultra Soft Stretch is a no sewing required lightweight iron-on web adhesive
- Both web adhesives are for bonding of stretch fabrics like knits, stretch denim, spandex, jersey fabrics, fleece and flannel
- Pinning can be eliminated by using HeatnBond Soft Stretch adhesive
- Machine or hand stitching can be done on Lite and Ultra Soft Stretch after it has been bonded to the fabric