Country of Origin: Made in U.S.A.
Material: 100% Polyester
Size: 45 inches (width)
- HeatnBond Fusible Fleece is a padded interfacing which can be used to create structure support and form
- Commonly used as lining for quilts, but other uses includes placemats, table runners, reusable tote bags, tablet cases or lightweight jackets
- Iron-on fusible is used for tailoring and garment construction
- HeatnBond iron on fusible can be used instead of pinning or basting in quilting and sewing projects
- Useful for collars, buttons, cuffs, plackets and seams of clothing pieces
- This fusing is also a good backing for punch needle embroidery and for stabilising quilting blocks
- Project can be machine washable or dryable after it is done
*Do note that we are selling by per yard measurement.