Country of Origin: Made in U.S.A.
Material: 100% Polyester
Size: 20 inches (width)
- HeatnBond Medium Weight Non-Woven Fusible Interfacing can be used to make waistbands, buttonholes, plackets, collars, zippers and cuffs
- Other than the above uses, it also can be used for quilt making too
- Interfacing has no grain line so it can be applied on fabric in any direction minimising interfacing wastage
- Non-woven interfacing would have minimal shrinkage after laundering
- HeatnBond iron on fusible can be used instead of pinning or basting in quilting and sewing projects
- Project can be machine washable or dryable after it is done
*Do note that we are selling by per yard measurement.